IF YOU WANT EPOXY…YOU’LL LOVE SHARK COATINGS!
WE ONLY OFFER THE BEST
When it comes to your property, you likely want the best of the best. We get it! Don’t settle for temporary solutions when you could make a smart investment in our concrete coating solutions. Your floors should be able to withstand spills, sunlight, heavy weight, and high impact — all while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance! Epoxy just doesn’t exude the same quality and class as our coating systems. And that’s because epoxy is more of a quick fix rather than a valuable investment. Hey, you get what you pay for! But we want to ensure you’re spending your money more wisely than that. So, contact us today if the epoxy flooring at your property needs fixing, or request an estimate for your next coating project. We look forward to enhancing your commercial, residential, or industrial property with our high-end coating services.
THE PROBLEMS WITH EPOXY FLOOR COATING & LOW-GRADE PAINT
Though epoxy may be considered a viable short-term coating solution to some, our team wants you to get more out of your investment. Since epoxy is subject to failure much sooner than our high-end coating services, we’re here to educate consumers on all the issues they’ll likely have to deal with when choosing epoxy as a coating solution. After two decades of rectifying epoxy floor failures, we are confident that our coatings go above and beyond short-lived epoxy coating for the following reasons:
- Known to peel, chip, and crack over time
- Colors and design are far more limited than our coating systems
- Subject to irreversible stain and markings
- Known to fade quickly
- More prone to salt and top tire pickup damage
- A maintenance solution and not a long-term fix
- Are shown to be 20x more durable than epoxy coatings
- Come with a 15-year interior, 5-year exterior and pool deck warranty
- Are notoriously gasoline, oil, chlorine, and rust-resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean