The deck around your property’s swimming pool sets the stage for the pool itself. Whether you have a backyard pool, manage a multi-family property with a community pool, or are looking to keep your rec center pool’s competitive edge in place, creating an eye-catching, slip-proof, and durable deck coating is an important part of protecting your investment—and any swimmers looking for a fun day by the pool. A waterproof deck coating won’t break down in the presence of chlorinated water and helps keep the surface safe for bare feet.
So, what is the best deck coating? When you’re shopping for a new coating, look for an option with the following:
- A quick completion time that doesn’t sacrifice quality
- A long-lasting warranty
- An installation team that knows how to do the job properly
Choose a One-Day Coating Option So You Don’t Miss a Sunny Day by the Pool
What is the best deck coating for busy people? Recoating your poolside deck shouldn’t be a multi-day project. With cutting-edge formulas and application techniques, the right team can have your deck cleaned, coated, and dried within a single day—all without compromising on quality, color, or finish. This speedy installation benefits homeowners who want to refinish their backyard resort without a long delay. It’s also helpful for businesses that want to upgrade the property without losing more than a day of business or apartment communities that want to ensure their residents have a fun summer.
Quick-dry coatings can offer a long-lasting finish that repels water and resists damage from weather, pools, and outdoor recreation. The answer to ‘what is the best waterproof deck coating’ is the one that offers you maximum convenience.
Choose a Coating With a Warranty That Lasts
What is the best deck coating without a strong warranty that protects the coating after installation? When a company is prepared to offer you a long-lasting warranty for damage and dissatisfaction, you’ve found a company that is confident in its work. As you’re considering different services providers, look for companies that:
- Have the appropriate insurance and meet bond requirements in Florida.
- Offer warranties for deck coatings and other permanent services. Pay attention to the scope of the warranty, such as coverage for the products themselves, the installation services, and any repair services they offer.
- Come with reviews that mention warranty response times and quality of work in response to warranty claims.
With a bit of research and willingness to ask companies about their warranty policies, you can find a five-star waterproof deck coating installation company you can trust.
Choose a Company With Contractors Matched With Coatings Available
While knowing what is the best waterproof deck coating matters, it’s even more important to know how to find the best waterproof deck coating company. The materials themselves matter, but that’s not the only consideration. Also, look for services that offer:
- Prep work to get the deck in good shape for coating—including repairs for hairline cracks or crumbling edges, cleaning, and surface abrasion
- Complete installation, with cutting-edge equipment and industry best practices every step of the way
- Professionals who are familiar with a wide range of coating options and can help you find the right one for your unique property
Contact the Experts at Shark Coatings in Central & Northeast Florida
At Shark Coatings, we are a local team of experts with over 20 years of experience serving the Central and Northeast Florida regions as well as the Jacksonville area with high-quality poolside and backyard living space deck coatings that can stand up to rain, salt water, and pool water. Contact us today to learn more about our selection of durable deck coatings or to schedule an initial walkthrough.
Image Credit: chatuphon404 / Shutterstock